The NetworkMote™ Gateway between Redpine RTLS Network and CLaaSI server which deployed on cloud. It is dual band device and it works with Redpine RTLS Network and it receives beacons from Redpine SuperMotes. It establishes TCP/IP connection with the CLaaSI server and delivers RTLS network data over TCP connection. Location engine uses this information to compute location of the tag. It acts as a master to a set of SuperMotes.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compliant
- WiFi Interface
- Ethernet Interface
- IP routing
- Group owner to SuperMotes
- Fully configurable from the network
- Part Description
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- All data rates
- Wireless configuration
NM: 47 X 49 X 21 mm
WM2-50: 47 X 49 X 21 mm
WM0: 120 X 84 X 33 mm
- -40˚C to +85˚C (Industrial grade)
- Location tracking by using Redpine RTLS Network
NMs can be configured with CLaaSI server.
The NetworkMotes are available in the form of an SDK that includes 4 tags, 4 SuperMotes, 1 NetworkMote, Single User CLaaSI server, 1 configurator and software . The software includes source code for sample applications and the configuration utility.
- is a Dual band (2.4, 5 GHz) Gateway to Redpine RTLS Network
- Wireless configuration system for the tags
- SuperMotes for tags beacon catcher
- NetworkMote as Gateway to RTLS network
- Development kit with four tags, one WM0 configurator, 4 SuperMotes (SM), 1 NetworkMote, CLaaSI server software, Configuration GUI.