WiSeMote™ WM4-50-RPX 802.11abgn (2.4, 5 GHz) sports tag
WiSeMote tags are the the first RTLS products in the industry where the tag manufacturer owns the active Wi-Fi technology. This translates into an unprecedented level of energy efficiency and reliability, backed by IP protection and strategic roadmap alignment with future generations of RTLS.
The WM4-50-RPX sports tag is a dual band tag supporting multiple modes of operation and working with Redpine’s RTLS infrastructure as well as with conventional Wi-Fi deployments.
The tag integrates a 3-D accelerometer, 3-D magnetometer and a 3-D gyro to measure player movement, and transfer the information to a server via Wi-Fi. The tags themselves aid locationing and are configured wirelessly.
- Industry’s first dual band sports tag.
- IEEE 802.11a/ b/g/n compliant
- Multi-mode operation
- 3D Accelerometer
- 3D Magnetometer
- 3D Gyro
- Alarm button and LEDs
- Fully wireless configurability
- Over-the-air Firmware Upgrade capable
- Battery life of over 3 years with 5 minutes beacon interval
- Re-chargeable tag
- Water proof design
- Part Description
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- All data rates
- Through WM0 Wireless Configurator
- 2/3 AA 1200 mAh
WM4-50-RPX: 84 X 53 X 6.2 mm
WM0: 120 X 84 X 33 mm
- -40˚C to +85˚C (Industrial grade)
- Sports player tracking
The WM0 Configurator enables the wireless configuration of tags brought to its vicinity. It communicates to a controlling PC via a USB link, and puts tags near it into configuration mode through low frequency signaling. Two-way configuration information is then exchanged via Wi-Fi packets without the need of connecting to a Wi-Fi infrastructure.
The WM4-50-RPX sports tags are available in the form of an SDK that includes 4 tags, 4 SuperMotes, 1 NetworkMote, Single User CLaaS server, 1 configurator and software . The software includes source code for sample applications and the configuration utility.
- RPX Dual band (2.4, 5 GHz) RTLS and sensor tag for locationing
- Wireless configuration system for the tags
- SuperMotes for WM4-50-RPX beacon catcher
- NetworkMote as Gateway to RTLS network.
- RPX Development kit with four WM4-20-RPX tags, one WM0 configurator, 4 SuperMotes (SM), 1 NetworkMote, CLaaS server software, Configuration GUI.