WiSeMote™ WM0 configurator
The WM0 Configurator is a versatile, multi-radio device. It allows wireless configuration of tags brought within 2 meters (6 ½ ft) of its vicinity. It communicates with a controlling PC via USB link, placing tags near it into configuration mode through 125KHz low frequency signaling. Two-way configuration information is exchanged via Wi-Fi packets without the need for connecting to any Wi-Fi infrastructure.
With the appropriate firmware, the WM0 can also be used as a chokepoint detector, triggering tags to send out special chokepoint messages over wi-fi when they are within range. This helps localize the tags within the boundaries defined by strategically placed WM0 chokepoints, providing for an additional layer of reliability and security in the RTLS solution.
- Multi-mode operation
- Low frequency activated chokepoint support
- Wireless Firmware Upgrade capable
- Part Description
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- 1 Mbps to 65 Mbps
- Through WM0 Wireless Configurator
- 2/3 AA 1200 mAh
WM1-20: 47 X 49 X 21 mm
WM1-50: 47 X 49 X 21 mm
WM0: 120 X 84 X 33 mm
- -40˚C to +85˚C (Industrial grade)
- Asset tracking in logistics and warehousing
- Medical applications including patient tracking
- People tracking for safety and security
- Monitoring of transport conditions using sensors
- Tracking of goods, materials and containers in shipping yards
- Inventory and equipment security
The WM0 Configurator enables the wireless configuration of tags brought to its vicinity. It communicates to a controlling PC via a USB link, and puts tags near it into configuration mode through low frequency signaling. Two-way configuration information is then exchanged via Wi-Fi packets without the need of connecting to a Wi-Fi infrastructure.
The WiSeMote™ tags are available in the form of an SDK that includes four tags, a configurator, and software. The software includes source code for sample applications and the configuration utility.
- Single band (2.4 GHz) RTLS and sensor tag
- Dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) RTLS and sensor tag
- Wireless configuration system for the tags
- Development kit with four WM1-20 tags, one WM0 configurator, sample applications and APIs
- Development kit with four WM1-50 tags, one WM0 configurator, sample applications and APIs