To excel in all three metrics in a wireless solution – power, performance and cost – innovation and optimum design are required in each building block. Therefore, Redpine’s philosophy is to develop all building-blocks of its wireless designs in-house. Though this consumes a high amount of efforts and resources, the benefits of this are visible in all of the company’s end-products today. The level of optimization is clear to the discerning observer – for example, few wireless companies today own a home-grown multi-threaded processor designed specifically for low-power execution of layer-2 protocols.
Redpine’s technology portfolio includes building blocks that form the core of its existing Wi-Fi and WiMAX designs, and its upcoming LTE solution.
- Advanced OFDM Signal processors
- MIMO Channel processing and ML equalizers
- Advanced Beamforming Processors
- Ultra Low Power CMOS RF Transceivers
- High Efficiency CMOS Power-Amplifier
- Multi-threaded Processors for Low-power execution of Layer-2 protocols
- Advanced Wireless Testbed
- High Performance SoC architecture
- Ultra-low power host interfaces and zero-host load software architecture